communication is essential to business making and it involves more than the ability to name your product, write a tag line or a press release. It's an intricate, rational and scalable effort and, let's face it, not anyone can do it.

5/18/2008

Weekend round-up


Some stuff happening over the weekend:

- Toolbox non-TV - I will be doing my evangelism presentation as part of this event; the presentation will also be posted here soon

- a couple of colleagues are thinking of setting up an Effie advisory committee to train jurors into the tricks of Effie case writing - this obviously begs the observation that the Romanian Effies are starting to go down the path of Ad'Or, our own creative festival, today in disgrace from having become a cesspool of ghosts and mis-judging. I find it disheartening that, even with the odds being basically about advertising (!!!), people still like to play these improper games.

- rumors about major agency losing a newly appointed head of Client Service and Strategy to the local branch of a network. To be confirmed Monday.

- am clearly on my way to accomplishing one of this year's resolutions: went planner dog "scouting" and came across this little darling. Unfortunately, he was taken but I am reassured that there are more like him :-) more pics on my flickr page

- Kylie concert was decent (though not exceptional)

- Have realized I need help to make this blog look like something readable so anyone willing to help with the design, I am open to suggestions for fees and such :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can always change your theme... http://www.google.com/search?q=blogger+themes
Though I'm sorry I can't suggest anything...

Bogdana Butnar said...

oh, i am past that, so past it's like in africa already. i am looking to adapt some themes from a cool designer called andreas but somehow it doesn't work. the thing is i think blogger only supports two columns and that pisses the hell out of me

Anonymous said...

Riddle me this:
http://dadaisting.blogspot.com/2008/05/and-so-i-face-final-curtain.html

Astept un raspuns cu nerabdare.

Cu respect,
Bogdan-ADvisor.

Simona said...

sau poti sa incerci unul dintre tamplate-urile de aici: http://blogger-templates.deceblog.net/
sau pur si simplu schimbi platforma. wp, domeniul tau, it is your choice! :)