communication is essential to business making and it involves more than the ability to name your product, write a tag line or a press release. It's an intricate, rational and scalable effort and, let's face it, not anyone can do it.

5/08/2008

Shorts

1) Interesting presentation about how to make an agency blog on the IF blog (I should know, I put it there :-p)

2) Also, brief round up of chaos day: turned out to be not all that great because apart from having to decide on what to wear in the morning - which got solved pretty fast but not to my immediate advantage - the only serious decision I had to make was whether to buy yet another pair of shoes (which I did because I cunningly chose to ask someone who, I knew, was going to say yes). So, about 8 random decisions and a bunch of flash cards with options later, chaos day needs to be reconsidered and done properly, maybe throughout a whole week.

3) Plus, I met briefly with Andrei from bookblog who was nice enought to tell me how a bookblog is run and what his plans for the future are. Unfortunately, since they were not part of my blinterviews I cannot disclose but it was nice to discuss about love for books.

No comments: