communication is essential to business making and it involves more than the ability to name your product, write a tag line or a press release. It's an intricate, rational and scalable effort and, let's face it, not anyone can do it.

5/25/2008

Entrepreneurship

I have spent most of my weekend tinkering with an article I wanted to write about what I have been working on for the past 4 months. Eventually a blog post came out: it is about a small entrepreneurial venture myself and some friends tried to put together and which we eventually messed up completely :-)

I thought that maybe a good way to let go of the regret was to write down some of the things I've learned so I did. You can find the article [only in Ro] on my alternate blog here and I will, in time, translate it and post it here too.

[meanwhile, if this blog starts to look funny from time to time please bear with me as I am trying to migrate it to a template similar to the one on my alternate blog]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that now we also have the "national" version of your blog. Welcome to the Romanian side of the blogosphere. :)

Bogdana Butnar said...

multumesc paula, oricum ma gandeam de multa vreme la un cross over `:-)