communication is essential to business making and it involves more than the ability to name your product, write a tag line or a press release. It's an intricate, rational and scalable effort and, let's face it, not anyone can do it.

5/13/2008

Google analytics

LATER EDIT: okay, I am obviously autistic. Analytics homepage has HUGE ad saying some data was lost and is being recovered, apologies blah blah. So forget the post below.

I have some Analytics issues: although I get comments to my posts, sometimes analytics does not register the visits. Can this happen? Can people post comments and still not get counted in by GA?

3 comments:

Mihnea said...

I think you pissed off someone at Google :)

Anonymous said...

I guess you're using the GA for Blogger, which is still in beta version so you shouldn't worry about that thing :D expect worse :)

Bogdana Butnar said...

@mihnea, you're useless dude :-p
@vladootz, thanks
@mihnea, see people can be helpful :P