communication is essential to business making and it involves more than the ability to name your product, write a tag line or a press release. It's an intricate, rational and scalable effort and, let's face it, not anyone can do it.

5/15/2008

Help! (LATER: SOLVED)

LATER UPDATE: I love people, someone just sent me a ticket! wohoooo, interesting here I come!


H e Wooden Tag L Bead Letter P
B Uppercase O  Houston, Tx DSC_0117 Wooden Tag D a-sf4 N A

I am forgetful and silly and that is why this year I have not been able to get a ticket for Russell's Interesting2008. So, because I would feel bad to call him directly and ask I am submitting this plea on my blog: PLEASE HELP ME GET AN INTERESTING TICKET! If you have an extra one, know where I can negotiate for one or know someone who's had a stroke and cannot go, I am your girl [bamby eyes]

No comments: