communication is essential to business making and it involves more than the ability to name your product, write a tag line or a press release. It's an intricate, rational and scalable effort and, let's face it, not anyone can do it.

5/06/2008

Chaos Wednesday

I just ran accross this great trailer for the movie Chaos Theory.



And it strikes me as a cool thing to do: leave everything to fate for at least a day. Since tomorrow is a day packed with important conversations and some serious decisions to be made I though I might try to test the chaos theory and get myself a couple dozens flash cards and leave every decision to fate.

So, tomorrow I will only make decisions based on what complete strangers choose out of my flash card options which I will write on the spot based on whatever decisions I have to make. If you decide to ask me important things tomorrow, don't be disappointed. It's fate :-) and stay tuned for results later tomorrow

No comments: