communication is essential to business making and it involves more than the ability to name your product, write a tag line or a press release. It's an intricate, rational and scalable effort and, let's face it, not anyone can do it.

1/05/2008

How many ads a day?



Everyone is always wondering how many ads we are exposed to in a regular day. No definite reply yet although the Americans seem to have more of a clue.
I have done a brief calculation (I added up the average no. of ads in an hour times the 3-4 hs I watch TV, the sites I visit in a day leveraged against number of revisits, the radio ads I listen to during the drive back, the number of billboards I pass by and the print ads; I have not included ads on bags, food stuffs nor posters in windows which would probably have doubled the amount) and I estimate I brush against approx 700.

How about you?
pic via

No comments: