communication is essential to business making and it involves more than the ability to name your product, write a tag line or a press release. It's an intricate, rational and scalable effort and, let's face it, not anyone can do it.

12/25/2007

Radio and crafting

I drove to my parents house for Xmas and spent the entire trip listening to radio commercials of which there are many. I remember none, nor what they were selling expect for the Flanco ones because they use the same voice as the TVCs and i kinda grew to like that fellow.

As if reading my mind Scamp does this bit about how to do good radio commercials and while I think the explanation is a bit old fashioned I think that what the invited writer is really thinking about is crafting your commercials as opposed to delivering soundbytes.

read on here and then have a look at the comments, one is especially retarded and funny

No comments: