communication is essential to business making and it involves more than the ability to name your product, write a tag line or a press release. It's an intricate, rational and scalable effort and, let's face it, not anyone can do it.

12/19/2007

Holiday cheer

W O Chinatown style H card letter o O O_McElman_070717_2619
\"M\" in lights!!! O M E letter n Vintage LEGO Letter T S


In the good holiday spirit I have decided to dedicate the remainder of this year to posting about the wohoo! moments of 2007 in my life or life in general. naturally since I am lazy and suck at doing research (unless of course it is for our beloved clients, hint hint say no more) I will post these as I remember them. To start off, I commend myself for starting on the long road to a healthy life by bringing my bike from my parents' home to mine. It has to this day not been used but it's here. So wohooo! moment no. 1.


No comments: