communication is essential to business making and it involves more than the ability to name your product, write a tag line or a press release. It's an intricate, rational and scalable effort and, let's face it, not anyone can do it.

11/13/2007

Planners meeting in Iasi

Have promised I'd revive the planners meeting and I have the chance to do one in Iasi this weekend. So if anyone is interested in talking about planning and stuff I will be in Iasi this Saturday. Monoranu suggested Arte Cafe in Copou as a good place so drop by round 19:00 and we can chat :-)
(thanks M for the really nice description)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

NU fac decat sa prezint realitatea :)

G said...

...M-ar fi interesat...dar tocmai in Iasi...sa vadem...

I said...

Iasi is nice in itself. too bad I won't be able to be there... but you'll sure meet Claudiu, the sparking curious mind! I can sense he's somewhere around :)

Bogdana Butnar said...

Ohhh, I am counting on seeing him again. We once played an interesting game of who knows the most movies starting with a specific letter. it was on a boat to Delta and he won. by a long long advantage :-)