communication is essential to business making and it involves more than the ability to name your product, write a tag line or a press release. It's an intricate, rational and scalable effort and, let's face it, not anyone can do it.

11/11/2007

I am looking for candidates

I am trying to develop an ethnographic study of young people in Bucharest today and for that I need to get four people who are willing to carry around a camera and take pictures of everything they do. If you know someone who might be interested, please let me know.

They would have to be minimally reliable (not run away with the camera), between 14 and 16 and a social being (basically they cannot want to destroy humanity as a life goal)

Those willing to participate will get goodies and the chance to do something good. I don't expect anyone to want to do this for the latter part of the prize but we'll try to make the goodies interesting :-)

drop me a line here bogdana dot butnar at gmail dot com

3 comments:

Ben said...

Good luck with this new blog!

Bogdana Butnar said...

Thanks Ben :-)

I said...

I would jump in for the research but I'm horribly way over 16 :( May I recommend my sister who looks very 16 although she's 20 but studies marketing and could use some uplifting projects? And Bogdana, good luck with this new home (blog) and maybe we should catch some things up over coffee/tea/drinks. The last time we talked was at concert-party in a club :)