communication is essential to business making and it involves more than the ability to name your product, write a tag line or a press release. It's an intricate, rational and scalable effort and, let's face it, not anyone can do it.

11/19/2007

Just make more paths


I did a presentation a while back about UCG and how to get that and one of the simplest ways was to make your stuff more available to people. Dragos points out an interesting talk at TED about UCG and what it means culturally and how it should, therefore, be regulated. Find the talk here.

I find it interesting that it links in with my story of people trying to prevent pedestrians from forging paths through an alley and it seems to me that his reply to my then question is simply make more paths for them to cross through :-)

No comments: