communication is essential to business making and it involves more than the ability to name your product, write a tag line or a press release. It's an intricate, rational and scalable effort and, let's face it, not anyone can do it.

3/24/2008

Telecom communication

I am constantly surprised by the lack of insight telecom advertising displays in Romania. The comms we see always seem to assume that people want to talk more and they need more minutes. Nothing new or relevant is ever tried to answer some of the following:
- I want free minutes in all networks
- I want free minutes which I can use when I want not when the network does
- I want free stuff when I pay more for the services I use
- I want to recharge my mobile from my mobile
- I don't want to listen to a gazzilion of ads before I can talk to a client service person
- I do not want to sign a contract for a lifetime in order to get benefits
- I want cool phones with the lifetime contract you make me sign - i don't want to sign up for a two dime handset

I put it all down to laziness or greed.

No comments: