communication is essential to business making and it involves more than the ability to name your product, write a tag line or a press release. It's an intricate, rational and scalable effort and, let's face it, not anyone can do it.

3/15/2008

roblogfest

The event tonight was pretty decent, with long lines at the entrance as if it was for some VIP's select appearance. It's also nice to see how every year there are more and more people attending but at the same time to see that blogging is a long lasting love as the faces you saw the first time you were there keep coming back. Fabrica as always is a blast and I think all the brands who supported this event should be given a thumbs up so I will name them: Adobe, Dacia, Pepsi, Lipton, Academia Catavencu and its media group mates.
I thought it was great that Dragos won, and also found an old acquaintance among the winners, Gabi, old colleague from Headvertising days. I also managed to catch a word with Calin Fusu who told me about his new blog and about the thrills and sores of having one of the most successful online projects ever. We also tossed around a brand idea [yeah, I feel special and important right now]
I think the full list of winners will be posted soon on the event blog. I am proud to be part of the roblogsphere [maybe I should start writing this damned thing in Romanian :)]

LATER EDIT: list here

No comments: