communication is essential to business making and it involves more than the ability to name your product, write a tag line or a press release. It's an intricate, rational and scalable effort and, let's face it, not anyone can do it.

2/17/2008

Twitter giving me headaches

For a couple of days now I am seeing the updates of a person who's following me on my Twitt page. Just one, not all 9 followers (amazing I know, how popular I am :-). I have no idea how to block this because, while she may be an interesting person to hang out with, Twitter is for my personal craziness and I'd rather not be confronted with another's on a regular basis. Any ideas?

1 comment:

khellina said...

I haven't realized until now that Twitter bug was disturbing you so much. So... I'm sorry. I hope it got fixed. Eventually...:)