communication is essential to business making and it involves more than the ability to name your product, write a tag line or a press release. It's an intricate, rational and scalable effort and, let's face it, not anyone can do it.

2/21/2008

How to write for emotion

Tolontan is Romania's most popular sports journalist and he writes Romania's best known blog. I skim through what he writes because it's a weird combination of football which I hate (I'm a rugby fan all the way) and media news and some politics so basically very much a man's man blog. But today he wrote this [only Ro, sorry] and, while I am not aware if he writes stuff like this often, I loved the sheer emotion behind th words. With blogs you don't get stuff like this too often because it's more about speedy reaction and being the first one to say something.

It's nice to have to read and think about something like that sometimes. The world is a bit more complicated than we think.

No comments: