communication is essential to business making and it involves more than the ability to name your product, write a tag line or a press release. It's an intricate, rational and scalable effort and, let's face it, not anyone can do it.

2/17/2008

The new/old breed of communicators

For a while now I have been toying with a concept which was suggested to me by my clients and a presentation Serban of Headz did at Idea Forum. I try to hint to it in everything I write but I find it hard to put my finger on it especially because it relies mostly on something very close to the web - where everything is in beta and a blur - and very remote to the classical approach to everything - where all is about specific and specialization and positioning.
Today I found that KesselsKramer - an agency I admire since forever - has opened an office in London. This is how CR Blog describes it:
"KK Outlet, based at 42 Hoxton Square is essentially a new “multifunctional” office for the agency that will also act as a shop and gallery"
and these are some pics also courtesy of the boys at CR Blog.

Somehow this is what I meant: this is an agency which is not a typical advertising or branding or packaging or anything agency. It does what needs to be done to solve problems for its customers and also to create valuable content. It's more of a consultancy and it relies on the belief that common sense and talent can solve anything (and obviously a lot of experience in marketing as they have been doing this for a while now)

Read the whole article here

No comments: