communication is essential to business making and it involves more than the ability to name your product, write a tag line or a press release. It's an intricate, rational and scalable effort and, let's face it, not anyone can do it.

2/21/2009

Writing frenzy

I am being asked to write a lot of stuff these days and, surprisingly enough, it is actually coming along well. One piece in particular I like is about the death of print and what we can do to prevent it. I hope I get the okay to place it here to in an English version, but until then let me brag about the last lines which go:
"In the end, when all else has failed, and the gesture of leafing through has been completely replaced by the gesture of browsing, let us hope that we will at least find it less comfortable to sleep with a laptop over our faces...."
:-)

No comments: