communication is essential to business making and it involves more than the ability to name your product, write a tag line or a press release. It's an intricate, rational and scalable effort and, let's face it, not anyone can do it.

2/15/2009

Articles

The nice people at strategic.ro asked me to be their editorialist for a week or so and write about whatever I wanted.
I said, pompously, in an e-mail to them that I was going to write something quite interesting non-crisis, back to the good old times etc. Naturally what came out was AGAIN about the crisis but they were nice enough to publish it non the less.
It is a brief reflection on planning and how it may be affected by our pre-crisis frame of mind and you can read it all here (I also got permission from them to republish it in English here but it will take me some time to translate it so...bear with me)
As an aside, the website looks really cool

No comments: