communication is essential to business making and it involves more than the ability to name your product, write a tag line or a press release. It's an intricate, rational and scalable effort and, let's face it, not anyone can do it.

3/10/2009

RoblogFest


This year I had the privilege to be a judge for the communication category at RoblogFest which has also given me the opportunity to add a few good blogs to my reader. The experience proved exciting not only because there are so many blogs out there which you never get to read because they are not within your range of interests, but also because something like this really opens your eyes to what uses blogs can have and how best to manage them.

I suggest you all browse through the categories and I am sure you will find some gems. I was especially thrilled to see that some companies are making really smart use of the blogging phenomenon but also saw that a lot of people have mistakenly used blogs for presentation or e-commerce purposes. I think that once the winners are announced I will post some links to my favourite ones. If you were among the candidates, Microsoft and Roblogfest have a surprise for you: you can have a peak at your position by doing this

Meanwhile, on Thursday - if you can still find some place - you can join the winners at Fabrica for the party and hang out with me too. Thanks to the lovely people at BMW I should be also able to give people a ride in a neat Mini Cooper which all judges were allowed to test drive for a day. Hurrayyy for Minis and blogging :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

din pacate nu all judges ci doar cei implicati in media/comunicare... but thanks for everything and am glad you enjoyed the overall experience