communication is essential to business making and it involves more than the ability to name your product, write a tag line or a press release. It's an intricate, rational and scalable effort and, let's face it, not anyone can do it.

3/29/2009

Macs retain price in recession, get pumelled by MSFT ads

So Macs won't be cheaper even if you want to pay less because you have less. So Crispin (these guys are the devil, I tell you, they're so good) have made this



which is an ad for Microsoft in which they sell an HP!!! Okay, so read this article to see what came of it.
What I think? I think I will always be a Mac even though my income is dwindling because of the crisis and I run Microsoft apps on my Mac quite well and dandy so...where's the problem?

1 comment:

Bogdana Butnar said...

Dragos, de ce nu-mi scrii tu pe adresa de gmail publicly displayed. :-)