10 questions which, if I knew the answer to, would make me rich
1. What is the mathematical solution for a viral?
2. How will youtube make money?
3. Why do people click on banners?
4. What is the attraction of Twitter?
5. How do you give out free content and still survive?
6. How can you convince people that to pay for something is better?
7. Why is Susan Boyle such a hit?
8. How can one mix sex with advertising without getting caught?
9. What is the benchmark for a succesful online campaign?
10. What do people actually do online?
communication is essential to business making and it involves more than the ability to name your product, write a tag line or a press release. It's an intricate, rational and scalable effort and, let's face it, not anyone can do it.