communication is essential to business making and it involves more than the ability to name your product, write a tag line or a press release. It's an intricate, rational and scalable effort and, let's face it, not anyone can do it.

12/01/2008

Things I like


You all know I like chairs and beagles. I also like watches... and this place is an awesome resource for some of the hottest designs and vintage stuff I have ever seen

watchismo.com + me = love :-) so if you plan to order something drop me a line so we can bundle the order :-)

3 comments:

Sebastiano said...

o_O Maaama, I couldn't possibly decide upon one...could you?

Anonymous said...

as fi cumparat eu un hamilton ventura, dar vad ca nu e. daca iti place design-ul postmodern, tokyoflash rulz in materie de ceasuri. :)

tiffany said...

[url=http://www.tf-mart.com/]cheap tiffany jewellery[/url]so many beautiful jewelry in tiffany, Check it out quickly, there is always a suitable for you, for your beautiful temperament extra points.