communication is essential to business making and it involves more than the ability to name your product, write a tag line or a press release. It's an intricate, rational and scalable effort and, let's face it, not anyone can do it.

7/01/2008

Speaking in public ...again

Somehow lately it's been about late late nights working and a lot of public appearances. But this one is special because I have know VIP - Voluntari pentru Idei si Proiecte since my days at Rompetrol. They put together some neat projects like Summer Schools [this year's is blogged about here] and they have invited me to speak about brands and nation branding.

So, I will be at Orange Concept Store on Thursday from 10 to 12 talking about brands and countries.

Am not sure if you can just show up, I think probably not, but as always I'll tell you how it went and put up the presentation :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This Summer school sounds great. Unfortunately I couldn't apply...the grad paper presentation got in the way. :D So I'll read your posts to keep up with it. :)